Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS AT EDEN CHALETS
RIGHT OF ADMISSION RESERVED
The Property of Eden Chalets is entered at OWN RISK.
Eden Chalets shall not be held liable for any loss and/or damage that the client might incur as a result of Eden Chalets not being able to render the service booked. In these circumstances every effort will be made to accommodate the booking at another suitable establishment.
Eden Chalets is not in a position to guarantee a guest(s) safety against events including but not limited to accidents, death, acts of God, flood, riot, theft, or even acts of negligence. All activities have inherent risks to health and safety and Eden Chalets will not be responsible for any eventualities related to any activities or services booked through this website or otherwise.
Your contract with Eden Chalets is governed by the laws of the Republic of Namibia. Any disputes shall be settled in a Namibian court of law.
Eden Chalets reserve the right to cancel, amend or vary the arrangements, pricing, and other content featured on the Eden Chalets website and/or change or add to these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
Should there be any conflict or discrepancy between the English text of these Terms and Conditions and any translation thereof, the English text shall prevail.
THE FOLLOWING RULES ARE APPLICABLE TO ALL ACCOMMODATION AT EDEN CHALETS:
A non-refundable deposit of 50% is required to secure your booking.
7 days before arrival - 50% refund of total booking (if paid in full)
Less than 7 days before arrival – no refund
• No loud music or pets allowed, as Eden Chalets is a wildlife sanctuary.
• Day visitors to guests are N$150.00 per adult and N$50.00 per child and must be arranged beforehand with management [No day visitors in rooms].
• Switch off air conditioners while doors and windows are open.
• Keep entrance gate closed at all times.
• Keep your doors locked when you leave the chalet/room. Eden Chalets will not be held responsible for loss or damage of property left in a guest’s room and/or Eden Chalet’s property during his/her stay. Guests are advised to obtain insurance to cover loss of luggage, personal effects, damages, money/valuable belongings and personal injuries.
• No children allowed at the cool down pool or duck pond without adult supervision.
• Departure time strictly 10h00 the next morning or otherwise as arranged with management.
• Please ensure that mini bars are paid up and keys and gate remotes are handed in before departure.
• Damages caused to the room, furniture or property by you or any persons in your group (whether or not staying at Eden Chalets) will be for your account. Eden Chalets reserves the right to retain your credit card and/or debit card details and charge or debit such amounts as it shall in its sole discretion deem fit to compensate or make good the loss, damage, costs of repair, or other expenses incurred or suffered as a result thereof.
THE FOLLOWING RULES ARE APPLICABLE TO ALL WEDDINGS/FUNCTIONS AT EDEN CHALETS:
• A provisional booking will only be considered to be a confirmed booking once Eden Chalets have received the 50% non-refundable deposit.
• Leads and multi-plugs are not provided by Eden Chalets.
• Clients are not permitted to move/remove any furniture from the hall, ceremony tent, or elsewhere.
• No changes or damages to the hall or ceremony tent, i.e. nails in the walls, gluing or stapling to the walls, roof or floor. If you need assistance, please ask the manager.
• Only natural confetti may be used in and outside the ceremony tent.
• The outside and inside of the ceremony tent shall be kept clean, no cans, beer bottles, papers, plastics etc to be left lying around.
• No alcohol, cooldrink, beer, wine or ciders are allowed on the premises with a function or wedding, guests must make use of the cash bar at the venue.
• All décor, catering equipment and other private belongings brought by the client(s) onto the premises of Eden Chalets for a function shall be removed the following day by 10am, or as arranged with management. The venue shall be left in a reasonable state of cleanliness.
• Eden Chalets shall not be held liable or responsible for the loss, theft or damage to any property or items brought onto the premises by the client or any of the client’s guests, employees or subcontractors that may be appointed by the client, regardless of how such loss or damage may have occurred.
• Eden Chalets shall not be held liable or responsible for any injury to the client or any of the client’s guests, employees or subcontractors that may be appointed by the client, regardless of how such injury may have occurred with specific reference made to injuries that result in the loss of life.
• ANYONE NOT ADHERING TO THE ABOVE RULES, WILL IMMEDIATELY BE REMOVED FROM THE PREMISES BY OUR SECURITY